- Participant All Ages
Eat. Sip. Learn.
Athens Food Tours take participants on a guided tour of locally owned and operated eateries. Our walking tour allows you the unique ability to explore Athens, all while gaining knowledge about its history, culture and architecture, at the same time savoring the appetizing culinary selections available in the bustling college town.
This culinary experience begins at Depalma’s Italian Cafe (401 E. Broad St. Athens, GA 30601)!
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
Delicious food and beverage tastings at the following locations (subject to change):
- Depalma’s Italian Cafe: Handcrafted comfort food
- Dawg Gone Good BBQ: Award Winning BBQ
- The National: Mediterranean Inspired Fare with a Southern Twist
- Hendershot’s: Coffee Shop, Bar and Much More
- Viva! Argentine Cuisine: Delicious Family Recipes